My South Beach Journey

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Goals

My goals for this week are:

Exercise:
3/3 ~ 90 min gym (done!)
3/4 ~ 60 min Boot Camp Class (none, sick)
3/5 ~ None (45 min Fat Burning Fusion)
3/6 ~ 45 min Fat Burning Fusion w/ Ellen Barrett (60 min Minna Lessig)
3/7 ~ 60 min gym (done!)
3/8 ~ 60 min Tank Top Arms, Bikini Belly, Boy Shorts Bottom w/ Minna Lessig (does shopping count? I worked up a sweat AND increased my heart rate ~ especially when I realized how much damage I'd done to my budget!!!)
3/9 ~ 60 min Zumba (eeeeek!!! I cleaned my fridge and finished cleaning out my closet instead)

Compliments:
Accept a compliment by simply stating "Thank you." No "ifs, buts, or howevers". (Ummmmmmm, I did okay on this. Maybe. Somewhat. Kind of. Okay, I failed miserably. I'll try it again next week and see if I'm in a better place.)

Labels:


Posted by Dev :: 8:00 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------