My South Beach Journey

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Playlist

Tonight was an hour on the elliptical and 15 minutes on the bike ~ I know it seems repetitive, but right now I'm doing the gym maybe twice a week, and the rest of my workouts at home. I thought I'd post my playlist in case anybody was interested:

8th World Wonder ~ Kimberly Locke
500 Miles ~ Proclaimers
Bad Reputation ~ Joan Jett
Ballroom Blitz ~ The Sweet
Bitch ~ Meredith Brooks
Boomerang ~ Cirrus
Bring Me to Life ~ Evanessance
Can I Go Nowhere With You ~ Joel Plaskett
Closer to Fine ~ Indigo Girls
Come on Eileen ~ Dexy's Midnight Runners
Cotton Eyed Joe ~ Rednex
Do You Wanna Touch Me ~ Joan Jett
Don't Be Stupid ~ Shania Twain
Don't Cha ~ Pussycat Dolls
Elevation ~ U2
Everytime We Touch ~ Cascada
Funkytown ~ Lipps Inc
Get Ur Freak On ~ Missy Elliott
Golddigger ~ Kanye West
Hair of the Dog ~ Guns 'n Roses
Head over Heels ~ The GoGos
Heart Shaped Box ~ Nirvana
Heaven ~ Live
Here in Your Arms ~ HelloGoodbye
Here it Goes Again ~ Ok Go
Hey Mama ~ Black Eyed Peas
Higher Ground ~ Red Hot Chili Peppers
Hot, Hot, Hot ~ Buster Poindexter
I Alone ~ Live
I Run for Life ~ Melissa Etheridge
I Want Candy ~ Bow Wow Wow
I'm the Only One ~ Melissa Etheridge
Into the Ocean ~ Blue October
Invincible ~ Pat Benetar
Lady Marmelade ~ Christina Agulara, Missy Elliott, Little Kim, Pink
Laughlin Boy ~ Tracy Grammer, Mary Chapin Carpenter
Leaving Town ~ Dexter Freebish
Love Stinks ~ J Giles Band
Nth Degree ~ Morningwood
Numb Encore ~ Jay-Z, Linkin Park
One Two Step ~ Ciara w/ Missy Elliott
Rockafeller Skank ~ Fat Boy Slim
Ron de Replay (Hey Mr. DJ) ~ Rhianna
Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy ~ Big & Rich
She Talks to Angels ~ Black Crowes
Should I Stay or Should I Go ~ The Clash
Solsbury Hill ~ Peter Gabriel
Strength of a Woman ~ Shaggy
Such Great Heights ~ The Postal Service
Take Me Out ~ Franz Ferdinand
Teenage Wasteland ~ The Who
Temperature ~ Sean Paul
Thunderstruck ~ AC/DC
TNT ~ AC/DC
Turn Up the Radio ~ Autograph
Under Pressure ~ David Bowie
Unwritten ~ Natasha Bedingfield
We are All Made of Stars ~ Moby
We Belong ~ Pat Benatar
We Got the Beat ~ The GoGos
We Live ~ Superchick
Welcome to the Black Parade ~ My Chemical Romance
Where are We Running ~ Lenny Kravitz
You Set Me Free ~ Michelle Branch

Labels:


Posted by Dev :: 8:10 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------