My South Beach Journey

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Today's Update ~ 8/13/08

I woke up with a headache this morning. I hate it when that happens! I'm being proactive though and am drinking my water (and my caffeine ~ it's a habit I refuse to break!!) and I did pop a few aleve so hopefully it'll be gone soon.

We're going to the fair tonight. I have not yet decided if I'm going to have a corndog or not. I eat a corndog maybe once a year and it's during the fair. My othe junk that I like to eat are funnelcakes (had one in Idaho, so I don't need another one), and lemonade (will just take a sip of Mom's). We'll see. I don't know. I'm being skimpy on my WW points today to allow for it, but I've seen great movement on the scale so far this week, so I may decide to completely skip it this year in order to stay OP.

Plan for today:
P1 (WW 24)
B: Cheddar & Broccoli Eggbeaters (4 pts)
S: Red peppers (0 pt)
L: Salad w/ 1 oz goat cheese, onion, lf balsamic vinaigrette (4.5 pts)
S: English Cucumber (1 pt)
D: Corndog (maybe??) (11 pt)
S: ???
E: None, walking around the fair (-2 pt)

Labels:


Posted by Dev :: 7:58 AM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------