My South Beach Journey

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Personal Accountability

I admit it. I've been doing horribly. I haven't been tracking, I haven't been watching what I eat, I haven't been exercising, I just haven't been making good choices all the way around.

Tomorrow's a fresh start. I'll weigh-in, although I'm fairly certain I've probably gained 20 points since my lowest weight in April. I haven't changed by weight loss ticker, I haven't accounted for my higher weight; maybe because if I didn't acknowledge it, it would go away and it wouldn't really exist. But, truth is, it does and I need to hold myself accountable.

I need to monitor what I'm doing. I need to rid my house of my trigger foods, and I need to start fresh. I feel lousy. I can feel the changes in my body and my clothes don't fit the way they should. And I'm not buying larger clothes. I refuse to.

Labels:


Posted by Dev :: 6:36 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------