My South Beach Journey

Monday, August 11, 2008

Fresh Start

Well, I did it. I changed my ticker. I thought I was up about 20 pounds and I was right. But thinking it and facing the reality of it are two different things. I saw the 188 on the scale this morning and my heart plummeted. I was down to 164 in April. I've definitely gone in the wrong direction here.

I'm restarting today, still combining WW and SB. I need to relearn portion sizes and really figure out why it is that I'm eating what I'm eating. It's just mindless and I'm not controlling it.

Something else I did was I took my measurements! Yay me, because this is something I haven't ever really done. I've always focused on the numbers on the scale.

Chest: 40"
Hips: 44"
Belly Button: 41"
Waist: 37"
R Arm: 12.5"
R Thigh: 23.25"
R Calf: 15.5"
L Arm: 12.75"
L Thigh: 23"
L Calf 16"

P1 (WW target 24 pts)
B: Broccoli & Cheddar Eggs (4 pts)
S: Red peppers (0 pt)
L: Salad w/ lettuce, red onion, tomato, 1 oz goat cheese, 4 oz chicken breast, 2 T balsamic vinaigrette (9.5 pts)
S: English Cucumber (1 pt)
D: ??? Maybe fish and broccoli???
S: ???
E: None, unless I can squeeze a little in while Baby J takes her nap tonight.
(I've also got some snacks on reserve in case I'm really hungry between meals today ~ 14 cashews (4 pts), Cheese Stick (2 pts)

Labels:


Posted by Dev :: 8:08 AM :: 10 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------