My South Beach Journey

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Food Coma

Well, I wasn't as good at the fair last night as I had planned on being. I wasn't completely horrible, but I didn't just have my corndog I allowed for. I had a few sips of my mom's lemonade, an Indian taco, 1/2 of a funnel cake, a bite of a fried snickers (curiosity got the best of me), and a bite of a fried oreo (verdict is fried snickers are better). Oh wait. And a few bites of Baby J's terriyaki rice bowl.

Today I'm in a food coma. Oh, and I forgot to take my meds with me to the fair so I didn't take them until after 11pm last night. So, am feeling very sleepy.

Plan for today:
P1 (WW 24)
B: Broccoli & Cheddar Eggs (4 pts)
S: Red peppers (0 pt)
L: Salad w/ Pico de Galo, 4 oz chicken breast, 1 T caesar dressing, 1 T lf lime vinaigrette (8 pts)
S: English Cucumber (1 pt) (also have 14 cashews on reserve in case I'm really hungry ~ 4 pts)
D: ???
S: 2 SF Lifesaver popsicles ~ (1 pt)
E: 60 min Zumba (-4 pt)

Labels:


Posted by Dev :: 7:56 AM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------