My South Beach Journey

Monday, August 18, 2008

6 Inches!

Good morning and Happy Monday! Today's the day ~ I'm heading back to the gym. Game plan is 30 min elliptical, 30 min crosstrainer, and 15 min bike. We'll see how I do.

I did go off-plan a few times last week. First was the fair on Wednesday; Second was my best friend's son's rehearsal dinner (I'm his honorary auntie); and Third, of course, was best friend's son's wedding. Fair food consisted of a corn dog, Indian Taco, a few sips of lemonade, 1/2 of a funnel cake, and a few bites of a teriyaki rice bowl; Rehearsal dinner was pulled pork, coleslaw, beans, frog-eye salad, and cake; Wedding was S&S Meatballs, smoked cocktail weenies, pinwheels, cocktail sandwiches, punch, and chocolate wedding cake ~ then after the wedding a group of us went out for cosmos and white wedding cake.

So yesterday, I went right back on plan and I intend to stay that way, one day at a time.

Took my measurements again last night. The results are as follows:

Chest: 40"
Hips: 41.5"
Belly Button: 41"
Waist: 36.5"
R Arm: 12.5"
R Thigh: 22.5"
R Calf: 14.5"
L Arm: 12.5"
L Thigh: 22.5"
L Calf 15.2"

Which means, I've lost a grand total of 6 inches so far!! Go me!

P1.5 (WW 24 pts)
B: Asparagus & Eggbeaters w/ lf italian cheese (3 pts)
S: Red pepper (0 pt)
L: Salad w/ 4 oz grilled chicken, onion, tomato & 2 T feta dressing (5.5 pts)
S: English cucumber, 14 cashews (5 pts)
D: 4 oz Agave-Lime grilled chicken, 2 cups broccoli (6 pts)
S: NSA Fudgesicle
E: 75 min cardio ~ gym

Labels:


Posted by Dev :: 8:13 AM :: 5 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------