My South Beach Journey

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Returning to the Gym

I'm going to the gym tonight. I need to. I keep thinking I'll get it in at home, and for the past 3 nights I just haven't been able to. So, it's to the gym directly after work to get it in.

Luckily, my contact testers are in so I can swing by and pop those in my eyes before I go. Although, that being said, I think I've gotten my eye doctor a bit paranoid because I've been allergic to the last 3 sets of testers he's given me. Turns out, they're made with silicone, which evidently I'm sensitive to. Darn. There goes my boob job (ha ha). So, he wants me to test my old kind that I've never had a reaction to just to be sure that nothing's changed with them as well.

Oh, and if anyone's interested ~ I'm posting about my trip to Savannah on my book blog.

P1:
B: Eggbeaters w/ LF Mexican Cheese Blend
S: Red peppers
L: Salad w/ edamame, grilled chicken, onion, tomatoes, lf mozzarella, and RF balsamic vinaigrette
S: 1/4 c. cashews, english cucumber
D: Grilled salmon w/ broccoli
S: NSA Jello
E: 75 min gym (elliptical; cross trainer; stationary bike)

Labels: ,


Posted by Dev :: 3:18 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------