My South Beach Journey

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Conflicted

Not much to report today. Mom is coming for a visit. Which brings to mind a question ~ why is it when Mom visits, I feel like I have to choose between her or going to the gym. Truthfully, she'd be fine if I went to the gym and then came to the house afterwards ~ but I really wrestle with myself on where it is I need to be. But, I do need to recommit to my exercising and am actually debating on whether or not to go back to my 7-day stretches again. (4 cardio; 3 strength) versus the 4-5 days I do now. I'm conflicted ~ I just don't know.

P1:
B: Eggbeaters w/ LF Mexican Cheese Blend
S: Red pepper
L: Salad w/ edamame, onion, tomato, lf mozzarella, garlic, basil, tarragon chicken, lemon vinaigrette
S: English cucumber, 1/4 c. cashews
D: ??? Eating at my sister's
S: Sugar-free jello
E: I hope so

Labels:


Posted by Dev :: 8:52 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------