My South Beach Journey

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Zumba! ~ Opinion


The new Zumba DVDs are okay, but I like the older ones I have much better. The workouts are much more fun on the older version. The new ones are far too commercialized. Everyone is wearing Zumba gear and there is too much time spent listening to funky zumba music in between dances.

Truthfully, I've watched more than I've worked out to this. So far, I've done the Toning Workout with the Zumba toning sticks (they are virtually weightless). It was okay. 45 minutes and I sweated some. The abs workout was *meh* ~ but I really wasn't much in the mood for it, so I'll try it again before I completely say whether I liked it or not.

In the meantime, I'm anxiously waiting for The Biggest Loser workouts and the Jillian Michaels toning DVDs I ordered.

Labels:


Posted by Dev :: 9:39 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------