My South Beach Journey

Friday, March 21, 2008

What Was I Thinking????

Okay, so I've been bad exercise-wise this week. I have all sorts of excuses, but quite honestly, I just didn't feel like it. Which offsets my whole mental health. I just feel so much better when I do it. I know this ~ and I really feel better when I do it after I didn't feel like it. So today, I tried to make up for lost time. 2 workouts. And my whole body is screaming, "What Was I Thinking????"

First workout: Slow-Robics with Ellen Barrett. I love this workout. I DVR'd it from All Star Workouts on FitTV and work it into my schedule at least a few times a month. Slow-Robics is essentially endurance cardio combined with sculpting. I love it normally can really feel it the next day. Especially in my legs.






Second workout: Tank Top Arms, Bikini Belly, Boy Shorts Bottom by Minna Lessig. A little back story. I tried this workout once before ~ but all I had were light weights and this workout is supposed to alternate between heavy weights and light weights. It was okay but I didn't think I'd gotten the full workout since I didn't have the different weights to vary with. So I splurged and bought some new weights. 10 lbs, 5 lbs, and 3 lbs and then I tried this workout again. Oh. My. Heck. I kept thinking to myself "What Was I Thinking???" Having the heavier weights really made all the difference. I have a feeling I'm really gonna feel this one in the morning ~ especially in my arms.

Labels:


Posted by Dev :: 1:45 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------