My South Beach Journey

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Today's Workout

I went back to the gym and did 45 minutes elliptical and 15 minutes bike today. I came home and started the Zumba Abs workout, but I just wasn't into it. I was hungry and so went and made dinner instead (broiled asparagus and cod fillets). I'm not sure about the rest of my week. Mom's in town starting tomorrow, so I'm hoping at the very least to be able to squeeze in at least 30 minutes each day.

Speaking of Mom, she's still calling everyday. Whether to run her menu by me, or to tell me what she's cooking, or to ask me how I cook something. It's cute. Really. But it's everyday. Then today she told me she didn't eat lunch. So she got the lecture about skipping meals. I think it went in one ear and out the other. Ah well. I'll repeat myself tomorrow.

Sister wants to join the gym with me ~ she and kiddo will be signing up next month. I doubt we'll be able to workout much together because of our schedules, but hey if she wants me there, I'll make it happen.

Finally, a friend at work said she thought I needed to be nominated for the People magazine weight loss spread that they do every year. I wish I could, but I don't have any true before shots. The one I have posted on my blog isn't even a "true" photo. I was probably about 30 pounds heavier than that photo when I started last year. I still don't like to have my picture taken, but I'm getting better.

Labels: ,


Posted by Dev :: 9:43 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------